jueves, 28 de febrero de 2013

Your children shouldn't be exposed to stories or films frightening imaginary creatures. Do you agree? Why or Why not?

Childhood needs the imaginationto be a better person. Maybe these creatures are frightening, or maybe they can make you happy.
If my child doesn't like these frightening creatures I shouldn't obligue him to watch or read them. However, if I have a child, I will respect him or her with him or her decissions.
On the other hand I understand the parents who do anything to never expose frightening things to their children, because they want the best for their young and indefensive children. But this protection could be bad for the child or for teenagers, like our listening exercise, all the teenagers disagree with theur parents.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario