jueves, 20 de septiembre de 2012

Why I choose this title?



Before you ask me this question I answer you. I choose this title because I like this song. Its made by deadmau5, is a DJ and Producer in the top of the world and  Gerard Way, and this is his newest song. This song came in first position on Beatport (Is a page for DJ with the newest charts, songs and lists of the bests DJs in the world). Of course I like the video too, it's funnny because there are two big rats fighting, this is because deadmau5 wear a mask of a mouse and this is his characteristic trait. The title says GREIFERS, so the grey big mouse (Gerard Way uses grey mouse) is the greifer and the red mouse(deadmau5 uses red mouse) is the champion of the battle, so deadmau5 is the professional. Enjoy the song!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario