jueves, 4 de octubre de 2012

The Interview

Vocaroo Voice Message

I only has got my part of the interview.

1- Yes of course, my name is Sebi

2-My birthday is on June, yes fourteen of June. I was born in nineteen ninty-six.

3- I am doing first of Batxillerat and I think it's so difficult.(Lie)

4- I love music, it's an important part of my life. I like meet with my friends too and go to a bar to drink something.

5- Sure, I love the art of mixing songs and that things, and create my own music.

6- I listen a lot of music, but my favourite kind of music is Electro House, I love it.

7- I don't know, may be it's because when I was young the Flaix team introduce me in that world, oh I am sorry, Flaix team is a group of some radios and one of this is of that genere that I love.

8- I am trying it but is more harder than it looks and in october I went to do a course in Girona to learn the digital production.

9- I'm not sure what you mean, because I tell you now, I don't start oficially to compose music, but early I gonna do my first song.

10- The beats, I love the beats, maybe because it's the most important tool to work in one DJ.

11- I never play an instrument, only when I was young I try the spanish guitar but I didn't like to play guitar.

12- Your welcome, bye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario