domingo, 1 de diciembre de 2013

Humour discussion

When did humour start? We don't know it, but I think that humour started with the creation of communication.
Our life could be better if we took it or we made it funnier. Personally I spend a lot of time being sad, but I recognize that it is a hundred times better living your life with a smile in your face.
There are people who hate jokes, who never smile, and when I see that it's like a waste of their lives for them.
Laughter is related to happiness, happiness is one of the passions of humans and we live with it. Sadness, love, and many more I think that a human person needs to have all of them to be a complete person.

As on conclusion, I can only defend that the idea of “humour is necessary” is completely true, because it's part of the essential passions of humanity.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario