domingo, 1 de diciembre de 2013

Email to teacher

Hello Elisabet, I lost my writing of the email, but I I will make a new one. I don't remember what the topic was but it will be a critic of me.
I am what I am. I love music, I need it. I am like music too, sometimes I am on the top of the live, optimistic and happy, but I have my downs also. Maybe I suffer more in my downs but it's the way I am or I can change to try to get more positive moments? It's so difficult.
Moreover I like to study things that I like on my own. I like to study, it sounds ridiculous but it's the true. What happened to me it's what I ask myself every time I fail an exam (too many times this year). But I know my problem, should I told it or no, this is my problem and I think that it's on my responsibility to solve it.
A strange reflection about me to replace the email, I am giving you the image of your reply to remember that I had it done.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario