sábado, 30 de noviembre de 2013

Xbox One disc drive problem


VOCABULARY LEARNED:


OPINION:


Indignant and even I don't bought this game console. This couldn't be more pathetic. It's just another business and it's filthy. Let's see, when I bought it I am paying more than five hundred Euros or dollars and the think I bought it's not working well, the same for Playstation 4. Amazing...

Why a game console like those have less performance than a gamer computer? I never have bought any game console because I see them like a scam for us. The good ones were the old ones, once is in the market and generate a lot of money, they get corrupted and you need to pay for every single thing you do with your game console.

Actually, if you wanna play a game, first you pay what it costs, then you pay for the Internet, then you pay the subscription of that game and finally you pay for extra content that you need it to play normally. Yes we can give a new name to this consoles: “paying console”.

It's irrelevant because they launch this product to generate more money for this dates; Black Friday, Christmas, etc.

It makes me sick.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario