sábado, 30 de noviembre de 2013

Game of thrones

Well, what can I say about this, I love it, it's all what I want, all in one. How many more can I ask in there? There are battles, beautiful girls, dragons and all the things I like (wait, there are no computers... WHAT!, just kidding.).
Moreover it's one of the best series I have ever seen, I love it. Maybe it's not that good to surpass the magnificence of Breaking Bad but I still love it. I just love the characters in Games of Thrones. My favourite character is one of the Lannister, he is Tyrion. He's one of the most funny characters and I never get tired of him. One of his bests scenes for me is when he was captured and court by the sister of Catelyn Tully.
It's really difficult to explain the plot of Games of Thrones, because it's formed of different scenes and all together go in the same point.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario