sábado, 30 de noviembre de 2013

My personal critic of "English Blog" system

I thought to make a critic about the system of this English Blog, so I will make it.

Against this system I think that there are a couple of things. One of those is that we need to control more when we do the posts. What I mean is that if teachers wanna make it functional, they need to put deadlines more often, or in each post, for example: make a post each week like a homework. For me this could be positive because one post it is not difficult for me and I just spent 15 minutes, approximately, in each post.

Some positive things about this way to work writings, could be that we need to search our topics, and we learn a lot because we search what we like but we do it in other languages. Personally, I learn more alone than with other people (in class).
If it was in my hands to decide to do or not to do the "English Blog" I realized that it beneficial for me, so, I will do it to increase my level.


I my case, I will never learnt that I need to do the blog in early timing. I have no solution. Poor of me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario