sábado, 30 de noviembre de 2013

Wildstar MMORPG awarded before it launches


VOCABULARY LEARNED:

      Tuxedo
      Fuzzy
      Salivate

OPINION:

Well, I am waiting for this game since the last year when I sawed for the first time through Guild Wars 2 page, it was a link to Carbine Studios and I was interested in the jobs that they offer and what you need to take them. Then I saw this game and since then I have subscribed to the newsletter. I like to play MMORPG and good games in general. I always pay for the games, It's a tradition, I don't enjoy them If I play them in illegal way.

This game will make a new way to play RPG games and it looks so cool. I just can say that if they get awards before it's on the market, that's amazing. I will play it for sure, and I will spend my money to play it.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario