sábado, 24 de noviembre de 2012

E-mail

Wrong e-mail:
Hello Lourdes, my name is Eusebi but i prefer if you can say me Sebi, i like it more. So I think if this is my first redaction I can tell you something of me. The most important thing is talk of this subject because I haven't got ease to speak english and it's dificult for me. After this i gonna tell you some of my hobbies: 
I am DJ,producer in a future, and this is important because a lot of of my post gonna talk of that world of electronic music. In this October I go on Girona in a Ableton Music course to learn how to do a good song in that genere: electo house. For two months I will go in Girona for two days a week duting 4 hours  a day. But for my is important to learn how to make this kind of music. So thats all I can tell you of me
¡See you later!

Oh I forget it, in this link you can see my blog and the why of this title: The Professional Griefers



Corrected e-mail:

Hello Lourdes, my name is Eusebi but i prefer if you call me Sebi, i like it better. So I think if this is my first writing I can tell you something about me. The most important thing is talk about this subject because I get nervous when I speak english and it's dificult for me. After this I am going to tell you some of my hobbies: 
I am DJ,producer in a future, and this is important because a lot of of my post will talk of that world of electronic music. In October I am going Girona in a Ableton Music course to learn how to do a good song in that genere: electo house. For two months I will go to Girona for two days a week duting 4 hours  a day. But for me is important to learn how to make this kind of music. So that's all I can tell you about me.
¡See you later!
Oh I forget it, in this link you can see my blog and the reason of this title: The Professional Griefers





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario