domingo, 25 de noviembre de 2012

Film review - A Year With Armin van Buuren


This is a documentary of the number one DJ in the world, his name is Armin van Buuren and he is my idol. He does trance and I love his music. My first favourite song was from him and it's called Going Wrong. 
The documentary is a tracking of Armin in one year, with his work and his problems. He explain us the dificult to be in the first place for three times, it's work harder and harder. When I saw this film for first time, this open my hearth and  I say: ¡Oh my god!
Armin van Buuren make trance music, and this genere is diferent to the others generes like electro house or progressive house, this kind of music play with your sentiments and make you feel another new sensation, the liberty. The name tell us what the trance will gonna do in your mind, there are a trance.
I love his music.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario