domingo, 25 de noviembre de 2012

My objective


Nowadays, my principal objective is become the best DJ in Catalunya. It's gonna be difficult but it's my dream and I wanna fight for it. For me, this place is for Sergi Domene, but I will overcome him, one day, I am sure that this day will arrive. Now I have a lot of work from the school and this is not good for me, but my parents want it. So if I do this objective reality, My next dream is enter to the DJ Mag Top 100, is the best chart of DJ of all the world. 
To do that, my tools are simple but this adds more complication to become a good DJ. I will do one episode for every week, and every week this episode will get better. I want to do a song too, but now I don't have time, so I'll have to found it.
But the most important thing, I am happy of my work.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario