domingo, 3 de marzo de 2013

LIVING ELECTRO



Living electro is a electronic music comunity that you can enter for free. In this forum you can send your songs or your remixes or whatever you done about electronic music. The generes of this forum are Trance, House, Electro and since now Dubstep. There are a lot of people in this forum and it's helpful if you want to publish yourself. 
In this forum I send three bootlegs, they publish me one at the part of Users Submitted, it's not more important like the home page but it's something. If you want to be an admin of this forum to share your songs allways, you need to pay for this service, monthly. A lot of professional Dj pay for this and share their own songs. Two of my three bootlegs were declined for anyone, but one of them had been exposed to the Users Submitted. Nowadays this bootleg called DJ BL3ND- Here we go (SEBi Bootleg) have reached 135 downloads, and this is greatlful for me. Maybe in future I will pay to be an admin of this forum.

My bootleg download
Living electro Official Page:



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario