domingo, 3 de marzo de 2013

POKER

All people know about poker, it's a typical game of las Vegas. It's the most recognized cards game in the world. The creator of this game is unknow. The game consist to do pairs, double pairs, threesome, and more cards combinations.
I started to play poker at “La Vall de Núria”with my granfather, when i was eight years old, but we used plastic money to bet. It was funny, and since today I never bet with real money, because I don't like it so much now. It's a game to play with firends when you have got time, and is a lot competitive, but I prefer to see the professionals playing at poker in a tour. It's a intensive time when their bets are huge.

The possible car combinations: Highest to lowest:


+
Royal color ladder
Color ladder
Poker
Full
Color
Ladder
Three some
Double pair
Pair
-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario