domingo, 3 de marzo de 2013

PODCAST

Pep is my elder brother. He was born in Barcelona like me but he did it three years before me. He is thin and tall, a really strong boy. He has the same physical appearance of my father and my grandfather. Pep's hair is short and black and he has got brown-green eyes. His skin is particularly brown because he works on the beach all the summers.
The most characteristic quality that my brother has is his smile. He is always happy and he is very friendly (actually he is my best friend). However, Pep is the most stubborn person in the world. He always needs to tell the turth, he always needs to say the last word.
On the other hand, we are perfectly competitive and we are good friends, we have got a lot of similar objectives and hobbies in our lives and this unite us.


1 comentario: