domingo, 3 de marzo de 2013

ORAL PRESENTATION

ORAL PRESENTATION
For technical problems I don't have the video to share here, so bad. In the second presentation of this year we need to talk about one country with the english for the second lenguage. First I choose Magadascar but in this island only there are monkeys and tribes. So finally I choose Netherland for my presentation because in this country we have got the most important group of producers and Djs in the world.

ORAL PRESNTATION GOOD FACTS
In my oral presentation I always want the improve and make the people laugh, because if we don't do diferent things the presentation becomes bored and too long. My presentation have seven minutes of lenght and this is seven minutes approximately and it's allow to standart time. I use a lot of pictures and a minimum of words in my presentations, because I don't need it. For me the most important is do the presentation with a good sense of humor.

ORAL PRESENTATION BAD FACTS
Me, I am unique, it's demostrated, I can't prepare my own presentations, it's a fact. I try it but the music remove most part of my time. Is dificult to do a oral presentation i you don't prepare it before and don't study the parts of this and this is exactly what happen to me.
My wrost mistakes are the preperation, but it's not the only mistake I done. The other and the most important part, I need more fluency and more vocabulary to do it improvising. I do vocabulary and pronunciation mistakes in some words like [temperature, conclusions, levels, ...].
Some more mistakes:
They have got some (important) paintors
There are a lot of......(don't know to say) [musicians]
Confusing his/her
And many more...
So my weakness is the pronuntiation and the vocabulary, and of course the previous preperation.

This is tmy script for the oral presentation. I never say what is writted in the script, it's only a pattern. The link of the Power Point here too: PRESENTATION POWER POINT

SCRIPT
I choose it because I like their landscapes and and his way of thinking.
The country is divided into two main parts by three large rivers, the Rhine (Rijn) and its main distributaries, the Waal and the Meuse

BASIC DATE
Capital – Amsterdam
Provinces - The Netherlands is formed by twelve provinces:(images)
Oficial lenguages – Dutch, English
Governement – Monarch, Prime Minister, like our country
Area – Forty one thousand five hundred and fourty-three (41.543)
Population- Over sixteen million (+16.000.000)
Currency – Euro (European Union)

FLOODS
Nederland is under the level of water, to solve the floods and more natural disasters like that, the country build dams around the coast.Netherlands is one of the countries hardest hit by climate change. Not only are they a problem flooding from the sea, the rivers overflow could also be very dangerous
Important floods on Netherlands:
North Sea flood of 1953
DEATH - 1835
DESTRUCTION ESTRUCTURES- 4.500
EVACUATED PEOPLE- 70.000

GASTRONOMY
In kitchen their uses a lot of potatoes and bread. The biscuit is popular to and they are a cheese eaters. But there are a different culinary tradition in the twelve provinces. The same happens in all Europe

CLIMATE

Nederland has got cool summers and mild winters. But his habitants prefer Costa Brava to pass their holidays.

PAINTERS
The ducth painters dominate topics of landscape, portraits and everyday life, with the figure of Rembrandt as their best exponent.

MUSICIANS
The music genere of Netherlands is Trance, but actually it has changing to so many diferents.
W&W, Tiësto, Armin van Buuren, Noisecontrollers, Quintino, Laidback Luke, Chuckie, R3HAB, Bingo Players, Showtek, Sydeny Samson, Nicky Romero, Fedde le Grand, Hardwell, Afrojack, and many more.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario