domingo, 3 de marzo de 2013

WRITTING- Formal Letter

WITHOUT CORRECTION
Actually there are a lot of experiments for the progress of medicine. That give us more health and more years to live, and thats good for mankind.

At last, this succes in the experiments it's possible that they have a big cost, I mean all the animal lives we loose in this experiment and maybe human lives.

It can be helpful or a disaster? I don't know the truth but for me this is is the two things in the same time, it's difficult    decide if some animal lives can help all the mankind or not, because maybe we spent so many lives or not I don't know exactly.

Finally   I think that the experiments are in good limits nowadays and it's not a thing to focus on.




CORRECTED

Actually there are a lot of experiments for the progress of medicine. That give us better health and more years to live, and that good for mankind.

At last, this succes in the experiments can have a big cost, I mean all the animal lives we lose in experiments and maybe human lives.

It can be helpful or a disaster? I don't know the truth but for me both are possible, it's difficult to decide if some animal lives can help the mankind or not, because maybe we waste so many lives.



Finally, I think that the experiments have limits nowadays and it is not a thing to focus on.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario