domingo, 2 de marzo de 2014

Internet for a better world


Internet is one of the most important discoveries of humanity, and maybe as good as the discovery of the control of fire. 
Internet is like a coexisting world. Well in the Internet there are few physical parts, but in general, is all about the imagination. Internet is the next step that allow us to comunicate each other and join all the people in the same world. Better explained, it's more easier to understand the situation that Ucraina is sufering nowadays than twenty years ago. We have all the colours of the media, and we can decide what we will choose and what we will trust. For me Internet is very important and I am glad that I can use it when I want, because I think that Internet is a free place for everybody, but it has disvantages. There are a lot of good and amazing information but I think that there are the equal in the other way, harmful information is in this free world too, and this is why we need to know how to use Internet. I hope that the third Great War will be through Internet, for our safety.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario