martes, 11 de marzo de 2014

Podcast without sound

PAU: Hey Sebi
SEBI: Hello Pau
PAU: How your night had gone?
SEBI: Very bad Pau, very bad.
PAU: Why? What happen? You haven't chat up any girl?
SEBI: No, my ears are to big, they were the biggest ones in that club.
PAU: I think you need an operation to solve this physical problem, because you are getting sick. 
SEBI: You think is it that?
PAU: Yeah, I am sorry. But I know someone who could do the operation for you, his name is 
Kebap.
SEBI: Thank you Pau, its a pleasure listen someone saying what I need to listen. Can you give me 
his number phone please.
PAU: Yeah sure, it's 696 (six nine six) 69 (sixty nine) 69 (sixty nine) 69 (sixty nine).
SEBI: Wait men, it's very expensive this operation?
PAU: Not at all, if you take the pack you just need to pay 2000 dollars and it includes a menu in his 
own Kebap restaurant.
SEBI: Oh really nice! I love this kind of meal. And you know where it's this operating room?
PAU: Well this is weird, but the last day I go there it was in the kitchen of his kebap restaurant. 
SEBI: Okey that's cool! I wonder what they will do with the excess of ear

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario