miércoles, 26 de marzo de 2014

HUMAN RIGHTS

"The human rights are rights inherent to all human beings, whatever our nationality, place of residence, sex, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, language, or any other status. We are all equally entitled to our human rights without discrimination. These rights are all interrelated, interdependent and indivisible." United Nations

Well there are thirty articles and there are some that can confuse us. For example, the right to the copyright I found it correct, but in my opinion, it could be bad if we accept the right of Freedom of Expression. I say this because in my country, Spain, the organitzation "SGAE" it's a total disaster, it's a corrupt organitzation and it perjudices the few artists that are in Spain. This right delimits the way that we can express, if we want to use some stuff like music and it has copyright, we can't use it because it would be iligal, even if we work with it and we modify it. Here, in Spain, I can't buy the music I like because in my Country it's not avaiable or it's restricted. I hate it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario