sábado, 1 de marzo de 2014

WHAT WILL I DO IN THE FUTURE

I have no idea of what I will do the next year. Maybe I go to England to study english or maybe I stay in Catalonia working and thinking about what I wanna do the rest of my life. I don't know why I don't know what to do, when I was younger all this stuff was easier and I had my mind clear and even I had worked harder in all the things I had done, but now I am like a simple ship in the middle of the storm, that this storm could be the reality.

I always ask myself why am doing what I do, and I never get a clear answer. I think why I need to do the homework of the school if I don't wanna go to school, this argument looks like childish, but, why I need to do a think that is damaging me, just because all the people do the same. I don't know how to explain this exactly, but all I know is that I am not who really I can be, we are in a really strange society that I can't understand. 


1 comentario:

  1. "we are in a really strange society that I can't understand. " Welcome to the club! I see I'm not all alone here. This "club" sucks but at least our eyes are open. I think it's better to don't understand than to think that this world works well and it's fine. Cause it's not.
    I also liked your expression "now I am like a simple ship in the middle of the storm, that this storm could be the reality".

    xxx

    ResponderEliminar