sábado, 1 de marzo de 2014

MUSIC IS ALL I HAVE

I have realized that what i need in my life is music, and the thinks that this art transmit. I am able to express my feelings with the music and this is the most importrant point of this journey that I am starting.
I explain this because I have had bad and good experiences all along and I wanna do something diferent now.I am ready to attribute a feeling with one song. It will be all electronic music because for me is the one which have more possibilities to express feelings. Maybe it's upon my own way to think but maybe someone shares my opinion. 

Clicking on the name of the song, it will take you to the Youtube link, and now, some feelings and moods:





ASHAMED - Jordi Veliz - Let me stay (...oh god why...)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario