domingo, 2 de marzo de 2014

ORAL PRESENTATION

SELF EVALUATION


For me this is the easiest presentation I have ever done because I learned all what I know in english. It contains the part of visual suport with the video of how I had made the song. Maybe I should prepared a little bite more but I think that it was great. 

The disvantatge was that not everybody is able to understand the technical descriptions of the operation of some programs and VST's, but I still think that was not bad at all. 


Script:

MUSIC 2.0

1 INTRODUCTION

-Personal evalutaion
-Free time
-Put on practice what I have learn and what other people have teached me.

Objectives of the project: 
-Produce a song with a computer
-Amateur but with persistance

What I will present:
-I will show you how I made the song and the results of this work.
The structure of this project:
-Teoric part.
-All is related with the song. All turns into this creation.

2 PRESENTATION OF THE SONG

ABLETON 9 LIVE SUITE
- Comment this program.

ADUDIO TRACKS
- Comment audio tracks and show the wave forms.

EFECTS
- Which efects I have used in the song and how they work.

MIDI TRACKS
-What they are and what they do

VST PLUGINS
-Which ones I have used and how they work (superficially)


ELEMENTS OF THE SONG – Show them and comment their functions.

BASE
GROOVE
EFECTS FX
BASS
MELODY LEADS
CHORDS

STRUCTURE OF THIS SONG-  INTRO, BUILD UP/ DOWN, DROP, OUTRO.

3 ARTWORK OF THIS SONG
Design of the artowrk.

4 WEBSITE.
WIX
Social media 
Distribution of this song 

5 PRESENTATION CARDS
Show the old and the new design of the presentation cards. 

6 CONCLUSION
- The new movement of the EDM
- New ways to create music.
- There are really musics in this movement like deadmau5 and Porter Robinson, but they               don't enter to the EDM, they have a underground and underrated style.
- Posible work for the future.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario