martes, 6 de mayo de 2014

My projects

It have been a time since I don't write anything here, that's because the deadline of this homework is coming.

Nowadays I am working in a lot of stuff, first of all the weekly podcast of music, then all the stuff related with music and finally the school. I am not studying a lot but I will survive. I spend almost all my time in things related with music, doing the podcast every week, sometimes I make some edits adding vocals to songs and all the design stuff.

Since the beginning, I already have made fourteen podcasts of one hour each one, and from now, the Episode 015 I will change the Introduction that I have make and the artwork of this podcast called Space Evolved. I think that I am making a good job with the podcasts and I am very proud of each one. Since the Episode 010, I had changed the structure of this podcast, and it should be at this episode to change all the stuff that I will change now at the fifteen episode. Let's see what is finished for now, the new structure:

HOW IT WORKS? 

Well from the Episode 10, Space Evolved will have the following structure: 

In a pair Episode like 010 or 012 the music will be Progressive House and Trance. 

In a impair Episode like 011 or 013 the music will be Electro House and Dubstep. 


So visually it looks like this: 

PAIR    >>> PROGRESSIVE HOUSE & TRANCE 
IMPAIR >>> ELECTRO HOUSE & DUBSTEP 

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Sebi,
    I think that you can be one of the bis ones in music. I have listened to a few songs that you told me to listen to and in my opinion they are so good and I think you only need a little luck. The results in the world of the music arrived without delay.

    See you, Pau.

    ResponderEliminar