sábado, 10 de mayo de 2014

Youtube music channel

A few days ago I was thinking what I can do for the music that gave me that much, as a compromise, to share real music, that music that make you feel, that music that it's not made to earn money, that music that I love.

Well I was wondering how I could be different to the other YouTube Music Channels, and I founded an answer. The main purpose it will be the feelings, well I will share music for what transmit to me, like sadness hapiness, sensation of calm, ... 


I will follow a guide, the guide of feelings, for example, every monday it will be a song that transimt me sad feelings, or for friday, euphoric feelings for example. In that way, I will share music for its essence.

I don't know how I will name this YouTube Channel but it's a project that I will work on soon, because if I can touch the feelings of the other people and making them enjoying that music, I will be pleased and comforte. With all the expirience that I have accumulated, I think that maybe it can go well.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario