domingo, 18 de mayo de 2014

Reflection

I started to study English when I was in first of ESO. Nowadays I am finishing second of Batxillerat and I improved a lot. I don't remember exactly which was my first english presentation, but I guess that this one it should be better than the last one. I lose it all the desire for the studies in this past three years. It has been the wrost time of my life and I lose it a lot of things. 

My main source of knowledge it has been the Internet. I have learned a lot with the Internet, watching series, self learn basically. I think that self learn is the most important thing to work on it, but if the knowledge of the students depends on the self work, that would work just for a few persons, and this is not what the system wants. 

The oldest presentation that I have founded is this one:  http://sebicj.blogspot.com.es/2012/03/self-evaluation-of-your-oral.html


And what can I say is that I haven't changed a bit since then (AJAJA) I say the same, I have to study but there is a force that prevents me of that. 

The older post is this one:
http://sebicj.blogspot.com.es/2012/03/sebi.html

This one either change my tastes, It's the begginings of my music project and I think that I have improved a lot. Maybe the vocabulary it's not rich enough, but it's quite good. This one is the best "I do sixteen years old and I can go to the night clubs to have a good time" .

I have enjoyed the Blog and this afternoons making it at the last time, it was special, very special moments. At the next day after the deadline of the blog, I was able to write more than a houndred of words in just two minutes. More than a half of my agility with the keyboard is thanks to that, I really appreciate it. This agility is one of my best abilities in the computer, because when I combinate the deadline of the blog and the gameplays of two years ago, now I can write without watching the screen. 

Well my posts are not that different a part of the vocabulary and the grammatical mistakes. Maybe the Google Translater had improved over the years too =)

The future that is waiting for me is an uncertain future. What I want to do is travel to a different country to learn the oral skills that I need. I think that is more necessary than the other skills. 

One adverstiment that I can tell to the uncoming students, is this one:
   
          Don't follow my steps, follow yours ;)   



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario