domingo, 4 de mayo de 2014

Rise of the Planet of the Apes

This film makes you to think, and the original too, but this one is newer. This year, this company will launch the second part of this new remake of the mitic film, and I love this plot. 

I think there is a high probability that this will happen, it could happen if we think closely. Technology grows faster and faster and one day we will not be able to controle it, or maybe, like this film, an accident occurs. This is the newborn race of the apes and all the consequences involved. The first part it was the origin of the virus and the first super inteligent ape. The second part will be the revolution of the apes, and maybe it will be a third part, the win of the apes.

I love Sci-Fi, and all the abstract films, I think that is a really good way to create something from the nowhere. One of my favourites films that I have watched is Avatar, and I am still waiting for the second part. Create an history, the world that englobe, and all the stuff that turn arround of this plot,  just from the blank paper, is a difficult thing but the results are ten times better.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario